Isolation Door Caddie
Item #: 10978
- Keep hallways free from isolation cart congestion and eliminate violation or fire, logistic and regulatory codes!
- Conveniently holds gloves, masks, gowns, medical waste bags, hand sanitizers and other miscellaneous items on the door of a patient's room.
- Store supplies for patients in contact and enteric isolation.
- Clear pocket allows instructions, signs and warnings to be prominently displayed.
- Quick and convenient caddy storage improves isolation practice! If supplies are dispersed and hard to locate, personnel may forgo use or waste valuable time locating supplies.
- Encourages isolation compliance, which in turn helps prevent the spread of antibiotic resistance.
- Includes two metal hangers to hang the caddy from the door. Hangers adequately hold the weight of the caddy with contents and allow doors to close securely.
- Made of Almond color vinyl encapsulated polyester mesh. Custom colors are available by contacting our Customer Service Department.
- Meets California State Fire Marshal requirements for flame retardancy - title 19.
- Can be wiped clean with surface disinfectants.
Dimensions: 15-1/4"W x 37"H
(387mm x 940mm)
Middle Right Pocket Dimensions:
7-1/4"W x 8"H x 4"D
(184mm x 203mm x 102mm)
Middle Left Pocket Dimensions:
7"W x 10"H x 3"D
(178mm x 254mm x 76mm)
Bottom Pocket Dimensions:
14-7/8"W x 11"H x 2-1/4" D
(378mm x 279mm x 57mm)
Ask a Question
|Enter the code in the box below: