Refrigerator, Freestanding 24" x 23 7/8" x 62"
Item #: REF12C
- Self contained Cassette® forced-air refrigeration employs R290 hydrocarbon Natural Refrigerant within a sealed capillary tube system.
- Cassette® refrigeration is bottom-mounted and removable from the front for ease of maintenance. Refrigeration may be exchanged or upgraded without mechanic. Designed to hold 36°F to 46°F (2.2°C - 7.7°C).
- Equipped with Energy Efficient Digital Controller featuring visual/audible product protection alarm.
- Priority, directed air flow provides optimum cooling and energy efficiency within cabinet and exclusively at front of unit for optimized heat exchange ventilation.
- Finless, Free&Clear™ Condenser Coil maximizes air-flow over the compressor, reduces energy consumption and is non-clogging.
- Automatic, stainless steel condensate control system.
- Technologically advanced ProducTemp™ provides exterior product temperature display. Displays to a resolution of 0.1°.
- Quality, self-lubricating and sealed motors with streamlined air-flow provide quieter yet robust refrigeration.
- Exterior – durable appliance white. • Interior – NSF approved white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Ergonomic raised interior floor.
- Space Saving Design – air ventilation exclusively from the front of unit.
- Insulation – cabinet is foamed-in-place with eco-conscious, polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty thread-in leveler legs
- Self Closing Swing Doors feature hold-open position, spring back protection and are reversible on-location.
- Magnetic gaskets are single piece bead-mount construction easily removable for cleaning.
- Heat Reflecting HABCO Insulated Safety Glass with black extruded frame.
- Integrated, injection molded pocket handle(s).
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting System for sparkling Illuminated Interior Display, on Switch.
- Four (4) white coated shelves 19 1/2"W x 18"D (496mm x 458mm), are NSF approved.
- Heavy duty aluminum shelving pilasters will not peel or chip adjustment of 1 /2" (13mm) increments.
- Factory power cord installed for connection to a sole-use (dedicated) 115V/60Hz/1-Phase, 15 Amp circuit.
Download sell sheet here.
Download delivery options here.
Ask a Question
|Enter the code in the box below: